First Week at the New School :-)

6:43 PM Edit This 1 Comment »


Sergio and I are very pleased with Sergio V’s new school! It is so much more structured and caring and professional! This week they have learned about different things on a farm. Sergio is singing Old McDonald! They give me tips and told me they will work with him on his eating. They go outside and play in a nice playground and he isn’t full of sand EVERYWHERE at the end of the day! When I pick him up, he is clean! The staff are so friendly and genuine. They are happy to have Sergio there and welcomed us many times. So no worries, everyone, this is going to be a GREAT thing for Sergio!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading about the big boy's new school. He seems to grow older with every picture and he's sooooooooooooooooo handsome. God Bless.
SueK