Explanation of Blog Title

5:36 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
I take Sergio V to Gymboree every Saturday morning. One Saturday after Gymboree, Sergio and I took him to a nearby Turtle Sanctuary. The next Saturday as Gymboree finished, I took Sergio to the lobby to put his shoes on. He said to me: "I go feed Turtles". I was blown away that he remembered that from a week prior. He is a smart boy!

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and chose to do this as one of my New Year's resolutions! SO here goes!

I will try and post text and photos often so check back and post comments!

3 comments:

Judy Magnant said...

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more of Master Sergio's adventures.

Will visit again soon !!!

Charmaine said...

So glad to see you start a blog Rebecca. The story is darling and aptly captures Sergio! I am looking forward to seeing updates whenever you get the chance.

potsysmom said...

Hey guys, I'm glad to have a way to keep up with Sergio and his adventures. Can't wait to read what he does next!