The Torture of Fun

5:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
 Sergio and I sat down together to do a craft project that he got at Christmas.  I thought it was good for his fine motor skills and Nana and Papa bought it for him.
 He was all amped up to do it! ... ... ... Until he realized that it wasn't easy, nor fun in his mind, to sit there putting his together.  SerVlad chose the octopus pegboard guide and I did the fish.

At this point, he had lost interest.


At this point, he looked like he was going to cry.

Dad got home and I called him in as a helper and motivator.

That helped and the two of them finished the design with some grunts and groans when a bead was accidentally knocked out of place.


They finished and I ironed the designs to fuse the plastic beads together.
 
Hold them up Sergio!
But not in front of your face.
Can you make a face like you are excited?
Gee thanks. 

1 comments:

mary bette said...

Like father, like son-
Great post- I remember trying that craft with my boys-
only one appreciated it!
I love Sergio's facial expressions-