SerVlad Funnies

7:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Some of the latest from SerVlad.  He always has us chuckling!! Good medicine for everyone.
 
*****************************************
Hey Mom, I thought of a way to avoid homework-make pretend I have amnesia!
*****************************************
Mom: Sergio, did you finish that nugget?
SerVlad:  Yes Mom, My teeth chewed it, my tongue pushed it down my
throat and right now it is in my small contestants.
********************************************
The other day, SerVlad was outback when the pool guy showed up.  I saw the
pool guy and Sergio went out to talk to him.  The pool guy said, your son is a
trip, I asked him to go get Mom or Dad and tell them I am here and he said, You
don't want me to do that, they will come out here and kick your butt!
**********************************************
Sergio had a page of homework that was sensory.  Remember the last birthday party you went to and describe what you saw, tasted, smelled, touched and heard.
Mom: Sergio, what did you smell at the birthday party?
Sergio:  A FART!  I thought it was you but then I realized it was my friend.
*************************************************


0 comments: